Ho Chi Minh City is commonly known as Saigon. Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is located in the delta area of the Saigon and Dong Nai rivers. It is Vietnam’s largest city and an important economic, trade, cultural and research center, both within the country and in South-East Asia. HCMC has a diversified topography, ranging from mainly agricultural and rural areas in the north to a widespread system of rivers, canals and dense mangrove forest to the South.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Ho Chi Minh City - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ho Chi Minh City||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Ho Chi Minh City
- Non A/c vehicle for transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Good and experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee as mentioned
- Mineral water during the tour on bus only : 01 bottle/pax/day
- Approval letter for visa on arrival
Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon (5 star)
8-15 Ton Duc Thang St, District 1 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.