Darjeeling, well known as the “QUEEN OF HILL STATIONS” lies in the north part of West Bengal (India). It has enclosed with hills, stunning forests of teak wood, pine trees and all green tea estates. Traveling through the crisscross roads of the region would be daring and memorable. Nearest access, point to Darjeeling is Bagdogra airport and NJP or Siliguri railway stations away at a distance of 90 km.
The Best of North East3N Gangtok , 2N Lachung , 2N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Orange Village Resort
Hotel Tashi Yangte
Norbu Ghang Resort
|Darjeeling||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport by non AC vehicle
- All transfers and sightseeings by non AC vehicle as per itinerary
Orange Village Resort (4 star)
7th Mile, Near Sikkim University - 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Tashi Yangte
Singring Lachung, Lachung 737101, India, Lachung
Norbu Ghang Resort (4 star)
Helipad Ground - 737113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.