Dalhousie is a beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Established in 1854 by the British Empire in India as a summer retreat for its troops and bureaucrats, the town was named after Lord Dalhousie who was the British Viceroy in India at that time.
The Dhulandhar Splendor Package3N Dalhousie , 2N Patnitop and 2N Katra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand View
Hotel Asia Vaishno Devi
- Welcome on Arrival.
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Grand View (3 star)
Near Bus Stand - 176304, Dalhousie
Entry from Kassal Ghoom, Near Naag Temple - 182142, Patnitop
Hotel Asia Vaishno Devi (3 star)
Jammu - Katra Road, Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.