The one land that all men desire to see, and having seen once-by even a glimpse would not give that glimpse for the shows of the rest of the world combined Mark Twain. Nestled among the rolling mountains with the glistening Mt Kanchenjunga towering over the azure sky. Darjeeling fondly called "Queen of the Hills", provides a perfect gateway for those seeking to be in harmony with nature.
The Eastern Triangle Deluxe Plus Package2N Gangtok , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfer by 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar - point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
Bamboo Retreat (3 star)
Sajong Rumtek Block Gangtok, 737101, Gangtok
Summit Barsana Resort & Spa (3 star)
Barsana Road, Near Children Park, Upper Cart Road, Kalimpong
Summit Grace Spa And Resort (3 star)
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road,Near St. Paul’s School, Jalapahar - 374101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.