Crowned by the rugged peaks of the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh is North India for the thousands of foreign and domestic travellers who come here every year. Few states can match such incredible diversity – rolling foothills, lofty hill stations, madcap traveller towns, serene pine forests, endless apple orchards and the high-altitude deserts of Lahaul and Spiti, cut off from the outside world by snow for six months of the year.
The Enchanting Himachal2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Free Text Inclusion
Bridge View Regency (3 star)
The Mall Road, Milsington Estate, Chotta Shimla, Shimla
Holiday Cottages (4 star)
Kanyal Road, Simsa - 175 131, Manali
Hometel Chandigarh (3 star)
Plot No.147-148, Industrial Area Phase 1 - 160002, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.