Jaisalmer is an exotic city in Rajasthan’s great Thar Desert. "The Golden City" rose to prominence as a result of its position on camel trade routes. It is now most famous for the 12th-century fort and ornate "Havelis," fine merchant-built houses and pavilions in the city’s mediaeval lanes.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Desert Tulip Hotel & Resort
- Pick up and drop at jaisalmer by private vehicle
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jaisalmer
Day 2: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This famous fort carved in pale yellow sandstone was built in 1156 by the founder of the town, Rawal Jaisal. The fort stands glimmering on Meru Hill with its enormous 99 ...
Day 3: Depart From Jaisalmer
Desert Tulip Hotel & Resort (4 star)
4, Hotel Complex, Jodhpur Road (NH 15) - 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.