Jaisalmer is a town in Rajasthan. Set in the heart of Thar Desert, the town is renowned for Jaisalmer Fort, which is a must visit place during Jaisalmer tours. Jaisalmer tour packages take you to picturesque havelis of the town.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Jaisalmer
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Of Jaisalmer
Things to see and do
This famous fort carved in pale yellow sandstone was built in 1156 by the founder of the town, Rawal Jaisal. The fort stands glimmering on Meru Hill with its enormous 99 ...
Day 03 : Departure From Jaisalmer
Shiv Road - 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.