India is a vast country with definite adversity to the maximum as every state and city is diversified to the greatest extend. For the first timers visiting Delhi, Agra & Jaipur is three most important cities in India Along. Makes a great cultural cum Leisure Tour Where history and culture of Delhi & Agra with Rajput Density of Jaipur.
The Golden Triangle 01 Oct. to 20 Dec2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Godwin
Hotel Taj Resorts
Hotel Vimal Heritage
- English Speaking guide as per tour itinerary
- 01 Elephant ride at Amber fort.
- 01 Tonga ride in Agra included in the cost
- Package includes all present applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Grand Godwin (3 star)
8501/15, Arakashan Road Ram Nagar, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi - 110055 (India), Delhi
Hotel Taj Resorts (3 star)
'Shilpgram' VIP Road, Taj Mahal, (Eastern Gate), 282010 Agra, Agra
Hotel Vimal Heritage (3 star)
D-148, A/2 Durga Marg, Bani Park -302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.