Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its historical forts, palaces, art and culture. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India.
The Golden Triangle2N Jaipur , 1N Agra and 2N Delhi
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jaipur - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Jaipur||2 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Railway station/Airport transfers
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
Crystal Inn (3 star)
Fatehbad Road, Behind TDI Mall - 282001, Agra
Hotel Gulnar (4 star)
7A/45, W.E.A. Channa Market, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.