India is a vast country with definite adversity to the maximum as every state and city is diversified to the greatest extend. For the first timers visiting Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is three most important cities in India along makes a great cultural cum leisure tour. Where history and culture of Delhi and Agra with Rajput Density of Jaipur.
The Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra , 2N Ranthambhore National Park and 2N Jaipur
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Taj Resorts
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Ankur Resorts Ranthambore
Hotel Vimal Heritage
- English speaking Guide (Licensed by Govt. of India and Dept. of Tourism) during the sightseeing tour at different places as per tour itinerary
- 02 Jungle safaris in the national park with Entrance and Guide fees
- 01 Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur included in the cost.
- 01 dinner in Jaipur downtown restaurant with folk dance show included in the cost.
- Inclusive all applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Florence Inn (3 star)
15-A/6 WEA , Opposite New Bloom School, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Taj Resorts (3 star)
'Shilpgram' VIP Road, Taj Mahal, (Eastern Gate), 282010 Agra, Agra
Ankur Resorts Ranthambore (3 star)
Ankur Resort Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur – 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
Hotel Vimal Heritage (3 star)
D-148, A/2 Durga Marg, Bani Park -302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.