Dibrugarh is gradually gaining importance as a tourist destination. The city is blessed with a plethora of tea plantations and estates, some of which date back to the British era. A trip to spend some quality moments with your family and friends - explore the hidden treasures of Assam with this package we bring to you.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Dibrugarh - Tata Indica (Without Luggage Carrier)
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Little Palace Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet & greet upon arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing with Tata Indica as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Arrival At Dibrugarh
Arrive Dibrugarh airport drive to hotel. Check in to hotel. Afternoon visit the tea garden. Overnight in Dibrugarh.
Day 02: Dibrugarh Sightseeing Tour
Today after breakfast we drive to Gujan Ghat and cross the River Buri Dihing for day long excursion to Dibrusaikhowa National Park, lunch will be inside the national park at some point. Evening drive to Dibrugarh. Overnight at Mancotta Chang Bungalow.
Day 03: Departure From Dibrugarh
After breakfast check out and drive to Dibrugarh airport in time.
Little Palace Hotel (3 star)
River Bank, A.T. Road Assam, Dibrugarh 786001, Dibrugarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.