The Himalayan Village Resort2N Kasol
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Complimentary pick up/drop from Bhunter airport .
- Cultural evening with local folk dances
- Guided nature walks, rafting, trecking, River crossing ,Rapppling, Rock climbing
- Complimentary tea and coffee maker in cottages
- Accommodation in well appointed cottages
- Fruit basket in each cottage
- Welcome drinks on arrival
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Himalayan Village” is a glorious mix of style, top class facilities, where the traditional architecture & aesthetics blend harmoniously. “The Himalayan village" is an ideal place to rejuvenate amongst nature and its ways. Sitting under deodar jungle in the morning hours with the sunrays breaking through brings with it the peace of nature. "The Himalayan Village" situated at the foothills of the famous malana village, the oldest democracy in the world & just 10 K.M short of manikaran, famous for its hot water springs, right on the bank of ice cold parvati river. A highly revered pilgrimage being the tapobhoomi of Bhole Nath for 11000 years & later visited by the great Sikh guru Sh. Gurunanak dev ji. The valley has some real good treks, majestic flower valleys, thick flora and fauna, crystal clear waterfalls, rivers in virtuous serine parvati valley the “tapobhoomi” of shiv shamboo. The village has thick deodar (pine) forest as the crown, river parvati wetting its feet, mountains made of black hard-rock, with as many features as one’s mind can think of protruding as lingas in different shapes & sizes. Snow covered peaks making a perfect backdrop for this “Shiv Nagari”. The village is a perfect place for nature lovers. The sights of day break, sunrise, and crystal clear skies full of numerous stars can remain etched in one’s memory forever.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.