Udaipur draws its beauty from the numerous lakes set amidst the green Aravalli Hills in the desert state of Rajasthan. The clear blue waters of Lake Pichola, the 17th century palaces of sandstone and marble, adorned with amber, colored glass, fountains, Japanese-style gardens, and a string of canals connecting the various artificial lakes, make Udaipur a quintessential royal city amidst a gorgeous natural setting.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Udaipur
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Fateh Sagar is an artificial lake that was constructed by Maharana Fateh Singh to the north of Pichola Lake in 1678. Situated to the north-west of Udaipur, the lake is ...
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Nehru Garden - This is a park situated in the middle of Fateh Sager Lake. This park covers about 41 acres, with flower gardens and a lily pond. It was inaugurated on the birth...
Saheliyon-ki-Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a ...
Day 3: Excursion To Chittorgarh
Day 4: Departure
14, R.M.V. Swimming Pool Road - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.