Udaipur holds a magnificent historical background and it reminds of the assault of the Mughal Emperor on Chittorgarh where in 1559 the erstwhile Maharana of Mewar migrated to this place and made his new capital which is now famous as Udaipur. Udaipur has fascinating sights, scenic beauty, lush green mountains which make the city perfect for art lovers.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Udaipur - AC Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the journey in an AC car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1200 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.