Udaipur, the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India. Udaipur city is also referred to as the "Venice of the East", the "Most Romantic City of India" and the "Kashmir of Rajasthan". Udaipur the “City of Lakes” is one among the most romantic and most beautiful cities of India. The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Anand Mahal Hotel
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
- Transfers by a/c Vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Udaipur
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour Of Udaipur
Things to see and do
Saheliyon-ki-Bari (Courtyard of the Maidens) is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and ...
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Day 3: Departure From Udaipur
Anand Mahal Hotel
Hotel Street Inside Udiapole, Udiapol Road 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.