Lachen is alluring in its simplicity. Not yet as big a tourist destination as Lachung, it retains a freshness which is very appealing. The village comprises of less than 200 houses, earlier inhabited only during winters by their owners who spend their summers on the alpine pastures bordering Tibet tending to their yaks. Lachen is the starting point for some of the most interesting treks in North Sikkim as well as the gateway to the holy Guru Dongmar and Tso Lhamu lakes.
The Land of Cultural Heritage Deluxe Package2N Gangtok , 1N Lachen , 2N Lachung and 1N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Lachen||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
The Dewachen Retreat (3 star)
NH - 31A, Near Indira Bypass Turning, Amdo Goloi - 737102, Gangtok
Cliff View Residency (3 star)
Cliff View Residency Sharchok, Lachung, North Sikkim, Sikkim India – 737101, Lachung
No: 31- A Near Tenzing Near Super Market Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.