Kerala temple architecture is unique, and it is in harmony with the natural resources and the climatic conditions of the region. Elephants are an integral part of several of the festivities. A colorful calendar of festivals and strict worship protocols are associated with the hundreds of temples that line the landscape of Kerala.
The Land of Temples1N Kottayam , 1N Kollam and 1N Trivandrum
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Government service taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Pulimoodu Junction - 686001, Kottayam
Hotel Nani (3 star)
Opp. Clock Tower Chinnakada, Kollam
Hotel Pankaj (3 star)
MG Road, Opposite Govt. Secretariat, Palayam, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.