Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas. Like most other hill stations in India, the British developed Darjeeling as a respite from the summer heat in the plains. The British loved the town for the complete rejuvenation package that it offered - serene atmosphere, view of the snowline, scented pines and a golden colored brew called the Darjeeling tea.
The Last Great Adventure2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Non air-conditioned car Sumo / Wagon R for 02-06 Pax in Standard ,Superior and Delux package and Inova / Xylo / Scorpio for 02-06 Pax in Luxury and Premium package sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Kannha Deluxe
D S Gurung Road, Kalimpong, West Bengal - 734 301, Kalimpong
Hotel Mari Gold
31A National Highway Opp IDBI Bank Near Private Bus Stand Gangtok, Sikkim India – 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.