It is an idyllic spot on top of a ridge, is surrounded by mist - shrouded mountains, it offers the most spectacular views of the Himalaya including Mount Kanchendzonga, Mount Makalu, Mount Pandim.This is a usual base for high altitude treks to Dzongri and Goechala. This is an ideal place for leisure holiday, trekker, wildlife, ornithologist, adventure seekers, botanist, etc.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Yangthang Dzimkha Resort
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car ( Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb To Pelling
- Meet and Greet on arrival at New jalpaguri railway station/ IXB Transfer to Pelling, One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Full Day Sight Seeing In Pelling
- Go for a full day sightseeing tour covering in first half , Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga waterfalls ,
- Khechepadi wishing Lake , Second half cover the Pemayangtse Monastery , Rabedentse Ruins (2nd capital of Sikkim ) , Tikjuk
- view point , Helipad ground. After visit return to hotel , overnight stay at hotel .
Things to see and do
About 12kms away from Pelling and about 5 kms further down from Darap village is Rimbi River Bank which falls on the way to Khecheopalri and Yuksam where the main attraction ...
Pemayangtse Monastery Pemayangtse literally means perfect sublime lotus. This is one of the oldest and most important monasteries of Sikkim. Founded in 1705, this monastery ...
Situated at a distance of 25 kms. from Pelling, it is considered to be one of the sacred lakes of the State both by the Buddhist and the Hindus. The Lake remains hidden under ...
Day 03 : Pelling To Gangtok
Travel from Pelling to Gangtok
Day 04 : In Gangtok ( 3+7 Points )
- After breakfast start for city tour , First half cover Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point , Later proceed for rest of the
- points , that is the seven points - The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms( Closed on Sunday), Cable
- Car ( Own Ticket ) , Research Institute of Tibetology(Closed on Sunday), Do-Drul-Chorten (Stupa ), and Flower show . Evening free
- for personal activities and shopping. overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 05 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay at hotel .
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 06 : Gangtok To New Jalpaguri Railway Station/ Ixb Drop
Yangthang Dzimkha Resort (3 star)
Upper Pelling - 737113, Pelling
Below Assembly House, next to Hotel Pineridge, Nam Nang Road, Gangtok, Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.