Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Park Inn Jaipur
- Pick up and drop at Jaipur by private vehicle
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jaipur
Things to see and do
Panna Meena ka Kund is one of the most pleasant places in amber. It is an incredible hidden place in amber. It was water preserve pool in previous time. It's an eight story ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Jal Mahal is a tourist destination in the Jaipur. The palace amidst the lake is the one of it's kind of architecture which is famous for the ultimate experience tourist ...
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Jaigarh Fort is situated on one of the peaks of the Aravalli range of hills, the fort is highly fortified with thick walls of red sandstone and is spread over a layout plan ...
Albert Hall Museum, also known as the Government Central Museum, this one of the oldest museums of Jaipur and retains the essence of the Maharajas of Jaipur.The museum houses ...
Day 3: Depart From Jaipur
Park Inn Jaipur (4 star)
Jaisingh Highway A-28/C/3, Bani Park - 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.