|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Pride Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Pride Hotel is a multi-level, modernly designed structure that combines classic light tones with the elegant architecture typical of Pune. There are several places of interest near the hotel from historic monuments to modern shopping malls. Pune is also known by many in the region as the Queen of the Deccan. This hotel is also conveniently located only a quarter-mile from Rahul Cinema, the oldest cinema in Pune and a traditional stop for many tourists looking to appreciate the local culture. After a day out in the city, the outdoor pool restaurant and highly praised spa facilities will ensure that relaxation is achieved.
- 20 km from the airport
- 2 km from city center
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.