Wreathed in clouds, Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state. Once an important transit point for traders traveling between Tibet and India, it is today a busy administrative and business centre and presents an interesting mix of cultures and communities.
The Rain And Rhythm Deluxe Package2N Pelling , 2N Gangtok , 2N Lachung and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Tashi Gang Resort (3 star)
Yangtey Gyalshing Sikkim - 737113 India, Pelling
No: 31- A Near Tenzing Near Super Market Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
Cliff View Residency (3 star)
Cliff View Residency Sharchok, Lachung, North Sikkim, Sikkim India – 737101, Lachung
Hotel Central (3 star)
31-A National Highway, Adjacent MG Marg - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.