Mawlynnong village known for its cleanliness is located around 90 kms from Shillong and is a community based eco-tourism initiative. The community has made collective effort to maintain the ambience of a clean village. Shillong is the capital of Meghalaya, one of the smallest states in India and home to the Khasis. Cherrapunji is credited as being the second wettest place on Earth.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nehu Guest House-Shillong
- Return Airport Transfer
- No commission on Extra Bed (Adult / Child), Child No Bed, MAP & AP Supplementary, Single Supplement & up-gradation cost for vehicle
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Indica
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Guwahati
Day 02: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong
Things to see and do
Elephant Falls at Meghalaya solely holds the attraction of Upper Shillong. Specially in the rainy seasons, Elephant Falls comes to its full vigor and justifies its name. Let ...
Shillong Peak, If you want a panoramic view of the beauty of Shillong, just take the trekking trail to Shillong Peak and you will get to witness a spectacular sight, unique ...
At the village crossing, one passes grasslands surrounded by forests, ending in a clearing. From this clearing, a concrete pathway through the jungle leads up to the main ...
seven sisters falls or the Nohsngithiang Falls Known for being one of the tallest waterfalls in Norway, which consists of seven different streams, one of them falling from a...
Day 03: Shillong – Mwallynong - Shillong
Day 04: Departure From Shillong
Nehu Guest House-Shillong
Shillong - 793022, Meghalaya, India, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.