Kaziranga National Park lies partly in Golaghat District and partly in Nagaon District of Assam. It is the oldest park in assam covers an area of 430 Sq kms along the river Brahmaputra on the North and the Karbi Anglong hills on the South. The National Highway 37 passes through the park area and tea estates, hemmed by table-top tea bushes. One can even see the rhinos and wild elephants straying near the highway.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- One Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- One Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary)
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati
- Meet and assist by The Cat Holidays representative at the Guwahati Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of "One Horned Rhinoceros". Check in at your hotel. Evening free for leisure or explore the local market.
- Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
Day 2: Kaziranga National Park
- Early morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant i.e. Elephant Safari (Optional). Afternoon around 01.45 PM you have Jeep Safari in Central range. Evening at leisure. Optional Bihu Dance could be organized on request.
- Note: Jungle Safari in Kaziranga National Park officially starts from 1st November. Overnight in Kaziranga.
Things to see and do
Kaziranga National Park lies on Brahmaputra river valley and received flood water every year. Here we can find 4 main types of vegetation: alluvial inundated grasslands, ...
Day 3: Departure
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora, Golaghat (Assam), Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.