Udaipur is Popularly known as the City of Dawn, Udaipur draws its beauty from the numerous lakes set amidst the green Aravalli Hills in the desert state of Rajasthan. The clear blue waters of Lake Pichola, the 17th century palaces of sandstone and marble, adorned with amber, colored glass, fountains, Japanese-style gardens, and a string of canals connecting the various artificial lakes.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Hotel Blue Valley
Hotel Royale Plazo
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Udaipur
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour Of Udaipur
Things to see and do
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Nehru Garden - This is a park situated in the middle of Fateh Sager Lake. This park covers about 41 acres, with flower gardens and a lily pond. It was inaugurated on the birth...
Saheliyon-ki-Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a ...
Sukhadia Circle - A large roundabout in the city's northern suburb of Panchwati, on the road to Ranakpur and Mt. Abu. centrepiece of the Circle is a large, three-tiered ...
Day 3: Udaipur To Mount Abu
Travel from Udaipur to Mount Abu
Day 4: Sightseeing Tour Of Mount Abu
Things to see and do
Achalgarh A short distance away, a fort built in the 14th century by Rana Kumbha of Mewar. Also houses Jain temples, Achaleswar Mahadev Temple (1412AD) and the Kantinath ...
Situated in a cave, The Adhar Devi Temple is one of the popular religious themed tourist destinations in the Mount Abu region. It is situated three kilometers north of the ...
Another popular spot to enjoy the scenic beauty especially the magical moment when the setting sun spreads its orange wings, the heavenly view of the Abu Valley and acres of ...
A Jain temple is the place of worship for Jains, the followers of Jainism, Derasar is a word used for a Jain temple across India including Rajasthan. Basadi is a Jain ...
Day 5: Mount Abu To Jodhpur
Travel from Mount Abu to Jodhpur
Day 6: Sightseeing Tour Of Jodhpur
Things to see and do
Umaid Bhawan Palace , located at Jodhpur in Rajasthan , India , is one of the world's largest private residences. A part of the palace is managed by Taj Hotels . Named ...
Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) is one of the most opulent and eminent period rooms in the Mehrangarh Fort. Visitors come here to catch a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle of ...
Mandore had been the capital of Marwar dynasty before Jodhpur. Mandore Gardens, with its unique high rock terrace, still is a prime attraction of tourists in Jodhpur. The ...
Day 7: Departure From Jodhpur
14, R.M.V. Swimming Pool Road - 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Blue Valley (3 star)
Behind Check Post, St. Mary's School Road - 307501, Mount Abu
Hotel Royale Plazo (3 star)
lot B and D-1,Bhati Circle, Ratanada, near Uncle Sam pizza, Police line, road - 342001, Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.