In the spring Kullu is at its most colourful with pink blossoms and white flowers while the higher slopes are aglow with gorgeous rhododendrons. With utumn, clear blue skies return and fields and forests alike show wonderful tints of crimson and ochre. The Kullu valley has an ancient town in its lap called Manali. Surrounded by towering peaks at an arm length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline.
The Royal Himachal Package2N Parwanoo , 3N Manali and 2N Shimla
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
- Welcome on Arrival.
- Below 10 years child is not allowed in Wind Flower.
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort (5 star)
Street No. 1, near Timber Trail Resort, NH 22 near Village Banasar - 173220, Parwanoo
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa (4 star)
Sunnyside chadiyari, Bashisht - 175131, Manali
Wildflower Hall (5 star)
Chharabra Shimla Kufri Highway Shimla - 171 012 Himachal Pradesh, India, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.