Trailing through the Himalayan region, brings you directly in contact with the country and its people, and helps to foster an appreciation of the mountain environments. Traverse through the Great Himalayan Range and appreciate the sheer geographic diversity.The Indian subcontinent holidays are fascinating the world with its mystical culture and worlds oldest civilization
The Royal Himalayan Package2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling and 2N Gangtok
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Elgin Hotel
Elgin Mount Pandim Pelling
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees and hotel taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Elgin Hotel (4 star)
18 H.D Lama Road, - 734101, Darjeeling
Elgin Mount Pandim Pelling (4 star)
Monastery Road, Pemayangtse - 737113, Pelling
Suhim Portico (4 star)
Helipad Road, Near District Administrative Centre, Upper Sichey, Gangtok 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.