New Delhi city is acclaimed for being the cultural capital of India. The spectacular architecture of Delhi city is evident through its antique monuments. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is famous as the 'pink city'. Ranthambore is one of the largest and famous National Parks in India. Ranthambore National Park is very famous for its tiger population. Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune Select Metropolitan
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Abrar Palace Wildlife Resort & Jungle Camps
Howard Plaza Agra
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the journey in an AC car
- Maximum Kilometer blockage will be 2000 km with toll tax, parking, night halt, state tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by AC vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Jama Masjid in Fatehpur Sikri is a mosque in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, completed in 1571-5 by Sheikh Salim Chishti. The Imam of the Mosque has been the late Hazrat Shah ...
The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperors of India for nearly 200 years, until 1857. Open to the public, it is located in the centre of Delhi and houses a number...
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
Day 3: Delhi To Jaipur
Travel from Delhi to Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Gaitore is one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Jaipur, is a royal cremation ground for the Kachhwaha Rajput kings and the members of the royal family. Gaitore is ...
Jal Mahal is a tourist destination in the Jaipur. The palace amidst the lake is the one of it's kind of architecture which is famous for the ultimate experience tourist ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Day 5: Jaipur To Ranthambore
Travel from Jaipur to Ranthambhore National Park
Day 6: Ranthambore National Park (jeep Safari Or Canter Safari)
Day 7: Ranthambore To Agra Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Fatehpur Sikri is a city and a municipal board in Agra district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The city was founded in 1569 by the Mughal emperor Akbar, and served as ...
Buland Darwaza, meaning 'high' or 'great' gate in Urdu. It is located in Fatehpur Sikri, which is located 43 km away from Agra, India. It is also known as the "Gate of ...
Travel from Ranthambhore National Park to Agra
Day 8: Departure
WelcomHotel Dwarka (5 star)
Plot No.3, Sector-10, District Center, Dwarka - 110075, Delhi
Fortune Select Metropolitan (4 star)
Near Nehru Sahkar Bhawan, C - Scheme, Bais Godam Circle - 302001, Jaipur
Abrar Palace Wildlife Resort & Jungle Camps (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur, Sawai madhopur
Howard Plaza Agra (4 star)
The Fern, Fatehabad Road - 282001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.