The Ranthambhore National Park was once the private hunting ground of the Maharaja of Jaipur. At present, the national park is a part of Project Tiger and is one of the few places in the world. Where over 300 species of birds and wildlife such as tigers, leopards, nilgai, black buck and Indian black boar graze with gay abandon.
The Royal Safari Package2N Delhi , 2N Jaipur , 2N Ranthambhore National Park and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Pitrashish Grand
59/37, New Rohtak Road, Near Liberty Cinema Hall, New Delhi, DL 110005, Delhi
Hotel Goyal Palace (3 star)
Subhash Nagar, Opp. Krishna Kripa IIIrd, Jaipur-302016 (Rajasthan) INDIA, Jaipur
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
Hotel Taj Inn (3 star)
18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road, Taj View Crossing, Bagichi - 282 001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.