New Delhi city is acclaimed for being the cultural capital of India. The spectacular architecture of Delhi city is evident through its antique monuments. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is famous as the 'pink city'. Ranthambore is one of the largest and famous National Parks in India. Ranthambore National Park is very famous for its tiger population. Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The Royal Safari Premium Plus Package2N Delhi , 2N Jaipur , 2N Ranthambhore National Park and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sheraton New Delhi
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Treehouse Anuraga Resort
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the journey in an AC car
- Maximum Kilometer blockage will be 2000 km with toll tax, parking, night halt, state tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by AC vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sheraton New Delhi (5 star)
District Centre, Saket - 110017, Delhi
Hilton Jaipur (5 star)
42 Geejgarh House, Hawa Sadak - 302006, Jaipur
Treehouse Anuraga Resort (5 star)
Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
ITC Mughal (5 star)
Taj Ganj Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 India, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.