|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Serai Kabini
- Bonfire (evening activity that is common to all and is subject to weather conditions.
- Wildlife movie (evening activity that is common to all)
- Use of swimming pool
- Use of fitness centre.
- Nature activities such as nature trail, bird watching, an hour on the machan with our naturalist, cycle trail, star gazing & village walk.
- Outdoor games - badminton, volleyball, mini cricket
- Indoor games - billiards, carrom, board games like chess, monopoly, scrabble, cluedo, mind power, air hockey, table tennis,housie & foosball
- Welcome drink on arrival
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
A beautiful resort, with accommodation in 16 rooms and cottages set directly on the edge of the Kabini River. The Serai (formerly the Cicada Resort) is a wonderful place to relax and watch the multitude of animal and birdlife from the comfort of your private veranda and hammock. The day's sightings on the well-organised game drives and boat rides can be discussed over a delicious meal with the knowledgeable and friendly guides and naturalists. If the exertion of the day's game drives is not enough, there is a well-equipped gym, a fantastic pool, spa, and a well-stocked bookshop where you can read up on the rarer animals and birds that you have seen that day.
- 75 km from the airport
- 3 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.