Kerala is a destination which every nature loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man. Thus Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation.
The Serene Hills And Backwaters Of Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 2N Kovalam and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers by AC vehicle
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Great Escapes Resort (3 star)
GAP Road, Chinnakkanal, Idukki - 685618, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Swagath Holiday Resort (3 star)
Near Eve's Beach, Near Upasana Hospital, Kovalam Beach Road - 695527, Kovalam
Alleppey Holidays - Houseboat
Near Railway Station, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.