|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives
Horizon Water Villa
- Return airport transfer by Sea Plane
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is a 52-acre property set in the heart of Noonu Atoll. Featuring spacious beach villas with free Wi-Fi, the resort boasts an infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean. A 45-minute seaplane ride from Malé International Airport, The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is 8 km from Minaavaru Dive Site. Iguraidhoo Dive Site is 10 km away. The luxurious and elegant villas have a private terrace with a day-bed. A large en suite bathroom comes with a spa bathtub and an outdoor rain-shower facility. Guests can enjoy garden views while working out at the fitness centre and have a relaxing massage in one of the spa pavilions. A variety of water sports, including sailing, windsurfing and scuba diving are available.
- 88 km from the airport
- Private Beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
Sunrise Deluxe Beach Villa
Horizon water villa sunset side
Sunset Horizon Water Villa
Infinity water villa
Deluxe Beach Villa With Pool
Deluxe beach villa
Pool beach villa
Horizon Water Villa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.