Srinagar, lying on the banks of beautiful Jhelum River, is a place which truly symbolizes beauty and romance and is rightly known as the Venice of the East. This mesmerising valley engulfed in sky-scraping mountains and refreshing greenery will leave you absolutely enchanted. Head here to experience warm hospitality of the people and the great food.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||3 night(s)||
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrive In Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on Boulevard road which is one of the most famous tourist place in Srinagar and is situated around the Dal Lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, visit Pari Mahel one of the famous spot from which one can take a look over worlds famous Dal lake and at the bank of this famous lake there is a shrine namely Hazrat Bal. Then visit world famous Mughal Gardens the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love). In the afternoon take a Romantic shikara ride in Dal Lake and get the pleasure to see the sunset and enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake.
Day 02 : Srinagar To Pahalgam [140 Kms | 3.5 Hrs
- After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Pahalgam .
- This world famous hill station is 45 km and located on the banks of Lidder River at an altitude of 7200 ft. from sea level. It is a famous tourist attraction and a favorite place for shooting of Bollywood films and is still a health resort. A number of treks in this region also begin from Pahalgam as the 35 km trail traverses through pinewoods to the spectacular Kolahoi Glacier. The Lidder River gives rise to Lidder Valley, originates from Kolhoi Glacier in the vicinity of Sonamarg and runs southwards through an alpine meadow called Lidderwat from which the river has got its name. The river flows through lush green mountains of fir. The tourist village Aru is situated on its bank. It covers 30 kilometers to the tourist destination of Pahalgam where it meets a major tributary (the East Lidder) from Sheshnag Lake and runs westwards until it meets the Jehlum River at Gurnar Khanabal village of Anantnag. It has crystal blueish water as of Neelum River. Pahalgam occupies the central Lidder Valley. Pahalgam also known as valley of shepherds.
Day 03 : Srinagar To Manasbal
- After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Manasbal.
- Manasbal Lake is a lake located in Safapora area of Ganderbal District in the State of Jammu and Kashmir in India. The name Manasbal is said to be a derivative of theLake Manasarovar. Lake is encircled by three villages viz, Jarokbal, Kondabal (also called Kiln place is situated on the north-eastern side of the lake) and Ganderbal and is stated to be the deepest lake (at 13 m or 43 ft depth) in India. The large growth of lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) at the periphery of the lake (blooms during July and August) adds to the beauty of the clear waters of the lake. The Mughal garden called the Garoka, (meaning bay window) built by Nur Jahan overlooks the lake. The lake is a good place for bird watching as it is one of the largest natural stamping grounds of Aquatic birds in Kashmir and has the sobriquet of "supreme gem of all Kashmir Lakes". The root stocks of lotus plant which grows extensively in the lake are harvested and marketed and also eaten by the local people.
- The lake is surrounded by the Baladar mountains on the east by an elevated plateau known as 'Karewa' comprising lacustrine, fluviatile and loessic deposits on the north and bounded by the Ahtung hills in the south, which are used for limestone extraction.
Day 04 : Srinagar To Airport (departure)
After breakfast leave towards the airport. Because of security guidelines the passengers has to report at least 45 min prior to departure. As a result of checking and traffic. It is always better to leave early.
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats (4 star)
Dal Lake, Opp. Hotel Boulevard - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.