|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Viceroy Comforts
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Situated in the heart of Mysore, The Viceroy Comforts is close to Maharaja's Palace, Jaganmohan Palace and Art Gallery, and Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery. Also nearby are Mysore Zoo and St. Philomenas Church. The hotel offers a restaurant. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, room service (during limited hours), and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. The 45 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Viceroy Comforts include coffee/tea makers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels.
- 184 km from the airport
- 4 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.