This itinerary you a slice of beautiful scenic view by experiencing the Sham region. Likir, Alchi Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam,Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft), Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha),Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake (14,500 ft)
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande for Standard Package (For 2 – 6 Pax) as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point)
- Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa
- Likir, Alchi Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River).
- Khardungla Pass
- Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
Hotel Snow Leopard
Hunder - 194401, Nubra Valley
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.