Synonymous with elephants, misty hills and plantations, Thekkady in Idukki District captures the essence of all that is wild and wonderful. The most prestigious region on the high ranges of the Western Ghats, the Periyar Tiger Reserve is located on the Cardamom Hills of Thekkady.This week long holiday to Kerala is all about spending your time amid beautiful backwaters, visiting quaint churches and temples, indulging in Spa and Ayurveda therapies.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Blue Berg Resorts
Hotel Sandra Palace
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts
- Return Airport Transfer
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day: 01: Arrive Cochin Drive To Munnar
Day: 02: Munnar Day Tour
Things to see and do
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day: 03: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
The Periyar Lake lies at the heart of the sanctuary, which is a veritable paradise for all wildlife lovers. Situated within the boundaries of the Western Ghats in the southern...
Tiger Trail is an adventurous trekking and camping programme, offered in two packages; one night and two night stays. The programme is unique in being conducted by a team of ...
Nature Walk is an interpretive programme offering excellent opportunity to watch birds, butterflies and other wildlife. The trails often pass through evergreen and moist ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Blue Berg Resorts (4 star)
Near KTDC Yathra Nivas, Devikulam PO, Munnar Kerala, India., Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction.,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.