Munnar is one of the popular hill stations in the Indian state of Kerala. The hill station is situated at an altitude of 5,600 ft in the Idukki district of Kerala. The most important tourist attraction in Alleppey is the leisurely boatcruise along the stretch of backwaters fringed by coconut palms.
Thrilling Kerala Package2N Munnar , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport / Railway Station Transfer
- As per requirement A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Soma Palmshore Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road ,Kovalam Beach, Trivandram - 695 521, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.