Munnar is one of the popular hill stations in the Indian state of Kerala. The hill station is situated at an altitude of 5,600 ft in the Idukki district of Kerala. The most important tourist attraction in Alleppey is the leisurely boatcruise along the stretch of backwaters fringed by coconut palms.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
Soma Palmshore Beach Resort
- Return Airport / Railway Station Transfer
- As per requirement A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day-1: Cochin – Munnar
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Tata Tea Museum, One of the must visit places in Munnar, the Tata Tea Museum showcases pieces of antiquity and the evolution Munnar tea estates through time.
Day-3: Munnar - Alleppey
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day-4: Alleppey- Kovalam
Travel from Alleppey to Kovalam
Things to see and do
Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and famous for being the wealthiest temple in the country, Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram is one of the most famous temples in ...
Day-6: Kovalam – Trivandrum/cochin ( Departure)
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Soma Palmshore Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road ,Kovalam Beach, Trivandram - 695 521, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.