Mexico and the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Mexico has pleasant and warm weather, unique food, art and archaeology, pyramids, museums, haciendas, superb architecture and 21st century cities, weather from snow mountains in the Sierras, to rainy jungles in the Southeast and desert in the Northwest.
Tierra Maya2N Merida , 1N Campeche , 1N Palenque and 2N Chetumal
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation in VAN (10 seats) or microbus or autobus with sound system (air conditioning only in Mexico )
- Entry to the archaeological sites and museums mentioned in the program.
- Restaurant fees and tips.
- Porter services in airports and hotels.
Holiday Inn Express Merida
Av 20 A Predo 300 X 5 A, Merida
Hotel Plaza Campeche (3 star)
Calle 10 s/n Entre 49-B y 49-C, Campeche
HOTEL CIUDAD REAL PALENQUE (3 star)
Carretera Pakal-Na KM 1.5, La Mielera, 29960 Palenque, CHIS, Mexico, Palenque
Chicanna Ecovillage Resort (3 star)
Carretera Escarceaga Chetumal, Chetumal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.