Jaldapara National Park is a national park situated at the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas in Alipurduar Sub-Division of Jalpaiguri district in West Bengal and on the bank of the Torsa River.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tourist Nest Resort
Dooars Mountain Hotel
- Return airport transfer
- Safari & All sight seeing
- All hotel Govt. Tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 New Jalpaiguri - Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 02 : Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary
Things to see and do
The river Torsha flows through this rain forest sanctuary which is mostly covered with tall grasses, the sanctuary encompasses a luxuriant vegetation and a rich variety of ...
Day 03 : Jaldapara - Buxa Tiger Reserve
Travel from Jaldapara to Buxa
Day 04 : Buxa Tiger Reserve
Day 05 : Buxa Tiger Reserve – Alipurduar
Tourist Nest Resort
Totopara Road Madarihat, Jaldapara. Dist : Jalpaiguri West Bengal, India., Jaldapara
Dooars Mountain Hotel (3 star)
Buxa Feeder Road, New Town,, Buxa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.