Bandhavgarh is spread over an area of 448 sq kms and has vast stretches of grasslands spread over 32 hills. It boasts of the one of highest density of tigers in the world, besides Healthy population of Cheetal, Sambhar and Barking Deer. Kanha Tiger Reserve's spectacular Sal and Bamboo forest, rolling grasslands and meandering streams stretch over 1945 sq. km. in the heart of central highlands. This is the original Kipling country so fondly written about in his Jungle Book.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour
- Naturalist during Jungle Safaris
- 02 Jungle Safari by Jeep at Kanha and 02 Jungle Safari at Bhandavgarh
- Entrances Fees at Jungle
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
Tiger Trail Resort (3 star)
Village & PO - Tala, Bandhavgarh National Park, Bandhavgarh, Bandhavgarh, Bandhavgarh
Wild Chalet Resort (3 star)
Village Mocha, Post - Kisli, District - Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, Kanha
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.