Himachal Pradesh is called the “Devbhumi” as it is regarded as the Land of the Gods. Located in the northern part of India, Himachal Pradesh is known for its glorious hill station. For any tourist, this hill station is a dream. It has all the ingredients of a perfect holiday. The state is bordered by the ever-beautiful Jammu and Kashmir to the north, Punjab to its west and the Tibetan plateau to the east.
Timber Trail Tours1N Parwanoo , 2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Timber Trail Resort
Hotel Ankit Palace
Park Plaza Chandigarh
- Airport Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Timber Trail Resort (3 star)
Parwanoo - 173220, Parwanoo
Hotel Shingar (3 star)
The Mall Opp high Court, near Oberio Clark - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Ankit Palace
Naggar Road -175 131, Manali
Park Plaza Chandigarh (5 star)
Jan Marg,Block 10, Sector 17 A - 160017, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.