Tirupati is in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is most famous for its Sri Venkateswara Temple dedicated to Vishnu, also known as Balaji in North India and Govinda in South India. The temple is located on top of Tirumala hills, while the town is located on the foothills. The Tirumala hill has seven peaks ("Sapthagiri"), said to represent the seven hoods of Adisesha, the serpent under whose hoods Vishnu resides in Vaikuntha.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Hills Inn
- To and fro transportation from Bangalore to Tirupati
- Deluxe room at hotel 7 hills inn for getting fresh
- Transit charges from Tirupati to Tirumala by apsrtc link coach
- Sheegra darshan ticket worth Rs. 300/-, two prasadam laddus
- Snacks with mineral water
- Depending on the availability of time, the pilgrims will have darshan of goddess alamellu padmavathi at mangapuram
- If required to suffice the stipulated time allotment of 30 minutes the piligrims will have to buy the quick darshan ticket on their own as this is not included in the tour cost
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bangalore To Tirupati
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan
Things to see and do
The ancient and sacred temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the seventh peak, Venkatachala (Venkata Hill) of the Tirupati Hill, and lies on the southern banks of Sri ...
Sri Padmavati is the divine consort of Lord Venkateswara. As Goddess Padmavati, a manifestation of Goddess Mahalakshmi had risen from Padama mean lotus flower . Goddess ...
Hotel Seven Hills Inn (3 star)
247/1 & 248/2, 150' bye pass road opp to Ravindra bharathi school, Tiruchanoor road, Chittor Highway,, 517502 Tirupati, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.