Tirupati, an ancient city in Andhra Pradesh is famous for its temples, which are frequented by people from all parts of India. If you plan a pilgrimage, Tirupati could be a great destination. Its century old temples are famous among pilgrims. The Tirumala Hills in Tirupati are the second oldest rock mountains in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune Select Grand Ridge
- Tirupati Darshan ticket for 10 days prior booking on Extra Cost
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Tirupati
Day 2: Tirupati Sightseeing
Day 3: Tirupati To Bangalore - Drop
Fortune Club Room
Standard Grand View Room
Fortune Select Grand Ridge (5 star)
Shilparamam, Tiruchanoor Road, Chenni Bangalore HighWay - 517501, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.