Thirupathi boasts of being the location of one of the most affluent temples of India, the Venkateswara Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara. Located on Tirumala hill's seventh peak, Venkatachala, this magnificent temple of Lord Venkateshwara or 'the Lord of The Seven Hills' is sheltered. This temple is a major pilgrimage site of India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Raj Park Tirupati
- A/c Etios / Dzire for all transfer and sightseeing- 2– 3 Pax.
- A/c Innova for all transfers and sightseeing – 4 – 7 Pax.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 Arrival At Chennai To Tirupathi
Things to see and do
Sri Govindarajaswami Temple is an important shrine in Tirupati, which has traditional architectural style of Vaishnava sect. It is believed that the foundation stone of this ...
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Of Tirupathi
Things to see and do
Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple at Narayanavanam is 40 km from Tirupati. Lord Sri Venkateswaraswami and Sri Padmavathi Ammavaru, daughter of Akasa Maharaja were married ...
Day 03 : Departure From Chennai
- After the Breakfast at the hotel, Check-out & Proceed to Vellore (110kms / 2 Hrs)
- Visit Sri Lakshmi Narayani Golden Temple
- After Dharshan Proceed to Chennai (145 kms/ 3 Hrs)
- Drop at Chennai.
Raj Park Tirupati (3 star)
18-1-5/4 kapila Theertham, Tirumala bye pass Road, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.