Thirupathi boasts of being the location of one of the most affluent temples of India, the Venkateswara Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara. Located on Tirumala hill's seventh peak, Venkatachala, this magnificent temple of Lord Venkateshwara or 'the Lord of The Seven Hills' is sheltered. This temple is a major pilgrimage site of India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chennai - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Raj Park Tirupati
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- A/c Etios / Dzire for all transfer and sightseeing- 2– 3 Pax.
- A/c Innova for all transfers and sightseeing – 4 – 7 Pax.
Raj Park Tirupati (3 star)
18-1-5/4 kapila Theertham, Tirumala bye pass Road, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.