Interlaken is a town and municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the Swiss canton of Bern. Lucerne is a city in north-central Switzerland, in the German-speaking portion of that country.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Interlaken - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Excursion to Jungfrau & Pilatus
- Swiss Rail Pass (5 Transfers)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Swiss Border To Interlaken
Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 02 : Interlaken To Jungfrau – Top Of Europe
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed on your own to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken. Here will be a full day tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch. Top of Europe at 3'454 m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch. Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighbouring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Interlaken To Lucerne
- Breakfast at Hotel. You are free in the morning to enjoy this beautiful paradise on earth. Later, check out of the Hotel and make your own way to Interlaken Station where you will take the Brunig. Express from Interlaken to Lucerne . Arrive in Lucerne and make your own way to your hotel. Check in Hotel 1400 hrs .
- Overnight at Hotel
Travel from Interlaken to Lucerne
Day 04 : Lucerne To Titlis - Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel. Make your way to train station to connect your train to Engelberg. Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m / 10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village. Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trubsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne
Day 05 : Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel. Check Out and make your own way to the railway station where you can take a train to either the airport or the Swiss Border. End of Tour.
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel (3 star)
Höheweg 7, 3800, Switzerland, Interlaken
Drei Konige (3 star)
Bruchstrasse 35, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.