Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789.Exotic and peaceful, Port Blair is a remarkably clean city that attracts tourists from all over the country. It has a high number of appealing beaches that are spectacularly serene and beautiful.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair.
- Entry Fees.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Portblair Airport To Hotel To Sightseeing
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Portblair Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which
- is 9 kms from Portblair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking and bathing. In the evening witness
- the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 02 : City Tour
- After breakfast, full-day "City Tour" of Portblair - covering Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia-
- Now closed), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports
- Complex (for water and adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.), Afternoon free for
- shopping and other personal activities. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Things to see and do
A major attraction at Port Blair, this zoo houses species that are limited to the Andamans. With over 200 unique species, it's a must visit place for wildlife enthusiasts....
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Day 03 : Departure From Portblair
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.