The small state of Kerala, which represents just 1% of the land mass, is considered to be one of India`s most beautiful states. It is a very rural state with most of the population living in villages but is culturally and scenically diverse. Kerala has two national parks, ten wildlife sanctuaries and two bird sanctuaries. The people of Kerala are warm and friendly and interaction with them is often a highlight of a holiday to Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sandra Palace
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Return Transfer From Kochi Airport.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- All transfers and sightseeing by As per the category & (As per the itinerary) not for disposal
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Kochi - Thekkady (190kms - 06hrs)
Day 02 : Thekkady
Things to see and do
South India's most popular wildlife sanctuary, Periyar encompasses 777 sq km and a 26-sq-km artificial lake created by the British in 1895. The vast region is home to bison, ...
Bamboo Rafting is a dawn to dusk range hiking and rafting programme through some of the richest forest tracts of Periyar Tiger Reserve. Starting at 8AM from the boat landing, ...
Kalaripayattu-the oldest of Martial - is a gift to the modern world and known as the mother of all martial arts.Legend traces the 3000-year- old art form to Sage Parasurama- ...
Day 03 : Thekkady - Kochi (195 Kms - 06 Hrs)
Deluxe Range Room
Non A/c Deluxe Range Room
Non A/c Superior Range Room
A/c Superior Range Room
A/c Luxury Range Room
Non A/c Luxury Range Room
A/c Deluxe Range Room
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction.,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.