Pelling, a beautifully located hill at a height of 6800ft initially covered with wild thick jungle providing hideouts and shelter to many indigenous wild animals of that period including Wildman. Darjeeling is a part of the Eastern Himalayan zoo-geographic zone. Flora around Darjeeling comprises sal, oak, semi-evergreen, temperate and alpine forests.
Tranquility Himalaya2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling , 2N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Upper Pelling, Near Old Helipad - 737113, Pelling
Ricasa Hotel (3 star)
Bojoghar, 3rd mile, Near Tashi View Point, Gangtok, Sikkim 737103, Gangtok
Hotel Tres Kalimpong
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.