Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas. Like most other hill stations in India, the British developed Darjeeling as a respite from the summer heat in the plains. Pelling one of the most compellingly sought-after tourist destinations today, not only in Sikkim, but in the entire northeastern belt of India.Gangtok has emerged as a centre of Tibetology.
Tranquility Himalaya package2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling , 2N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport transfer
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
Yangthang Dzimkha Resort (3 star)
Upper Pelling - 737113, Pelling
Hotel Mari Gold
31A National Highway Opp IDBI Bank Near Private Bus Stand Gangtok, Sikkim India – 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Kannha Deluxe
D S Gurung Road, Kalimpong, West Bengal - 734 301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.